Our New Medication Package Is Now Available With Prescription
Medication Package Executive Pharmacy now has available.
Top Quality Ingredients
Our Compounding Pharmacy Is Here To Fulfill Your Medical Needs
Benefits of Compounding Medicine
A compounding pharmacy prepares customized medications and drugs from a doctor’s prescription that is specific to your medical needs and personal preferences. Executive Pharmacy is a compounding pharmacy that is able to create a formulation to fulfill the majority of special requirements, such as:
- Doses of your medication that are not available commercially
- Hypo-allergenic versions of your medication
- Alternate prescription forms such as pills, drops, powders, liquids, troches, and ointments
- Added flavoring to make your prescription more palatable to your taste
Executive Pharmacy provides telemedicine pharmaceutical supply, offering compounded medicine for telehealth providers. At one time, compounding pharmacies used to prepare the majority of prescriptions. In the 1950s, however, drug companies started to mass-produce drugs and medications in standard forms and doses. Pharmacies ceased to compound their own medications in favor of dispensing the new standardized drugs. This switch made it hard for a significant portion of the population to find a pharmacist who was able to make the custom formulations that they required. Now, as the availability of medical technology has increased and there is a new emphasis on personalized medical care, compounding pharmacies are experiencing a resurgence due to their myriad benefits.
Some benefits of a compounding pharmacy include:
- Drugs can be formulated to meet your medical needs—Compounding pharmacies like Executive Pharmacy are able to create unique dosages of your medication that are not produced commercially. This means that if you require 10mg of a drug, but the smallest commercially available dose is 30 mg, your compounding pharmacy can create a smaller dose in a more convenient form. This option saves you from the struggle of dividing too-large doses on your own and also from the possibility of accidentally overdosing. Moreover, if you are allergic to a common preservative or additive in commercial medications, Executive Pharmacy can create a hypoallergenic version of your prescription. If a patient can’t swallow pills and needs their medication in liquid form, Executive Pharmacy can formulate a liquid dose and even add flavoring to make it easier for them to swallow!
- Taking multiple prescriptions is more convenient—Compounding pharmacies can combine certain prescriptions into a single dose. You or your loved one is more likely to take the pill and less likely to forget when multiple pills are consolidated, as having one pill to take versus two or more decreases the likelihood that you will skip your medication, as it makes it easier to manage.
- Compounded medications can cost you significantly less than commercial products— Even though the cost of compounded drugs is reliant on several factors, such as the equipment needed to produce the medication and the amount of time spent researching and preparing the medication, the compounding pharmacist can access pure, high-quality chemicals typically at lower costs. Higher quality pharmaceuticals can translate to lower doses, which is less expensive. Moreover, by removing any designer dyes and preservatives patented by a specific drug manufacturing company, compounded medications can often be much cheaper than their commercial counterparts.
- Compounding pharmacies raise the availability of drugs and medications that can be hard to find—Certain medications, such as hormone therapies, are difficult to find in conventional pharmacies. Since we can write your prescriptions for you, rather than waiting on a drug manufacturer to produce more, compounding pharmacies are generally able to give you a lot more reasonable wait times.
- A compounding pharmacy can produce unique medications—Medications for your pets, diaper rash creams, and homeopathic treatments are all available through compounding pharmacies. Certain compounding pharmacies hold patents on their own formulas and then disperse them locally.
Are your patients tired of taking another medicine? Do they constantly complain about horrible side effects? Have you been seeing low or no results in their treatment? See why compounding pharmaceuticals is a better choice.